• No software to install
• Simply connect a TCP/IP network cable from IP-AK2 control panel to a computer and then use standard web browser for access control
• Built-in web server allows system control from anywhere an Internet connection is available.
• Intuitive interfaces of web browser minimizes training requirements and learning curves for configuration and operation.
• Visualized door status viewing provides operator a complete picture of each devices and easy real-time manual control.
• No software-related issues to troubleshoot.
• Internet connection allows remote diagnostics from installers for easy maintenance.
• Flash memory allows convenient upgrades from website.
• State-of-the-art technology from an industrial leader in Security industry.
• Powerful 32-bit processor and built-in SQL Lite database ensure fast and reliable processing not usually found in an entry-level product.
• 128-bit SSL browser log in encryption.
• Database and configuration archiving support.
• No need to purchase additional IT infrastructures.
• No need to purchase software upgrade fee, leading to long-term cost saving.
• The nature of simplicity reduces overall cost of ownership.